Monday 29 October 2012

Smartboard

I have fallen in love with the smartboard. Recently we looked at using the smartboard in class and I did not realize all the different things that can be done with it. My peers brought in a lot of different ideas, ranging from using the actual score, circle of fifths, and even simple notation learning. These were all really awesome and I learned many different things that the smartboard does.

I had always thought that the smartboard was not really something that would be used as much in the music classroom but after the class last week my opinion on that has totally changed. There is so much that can be done with the smartboard if you are aware of what it can do. It is great to help students visualize the aural concepts of music and I am really excited to get to use it more!

No comments:

Post a Comment