Tuesday 13 November 2012

Dear Santa...

Ok so I need to have a bit of a chat with the jolly old fella and his white beard and awesome magical bag because I totally think he has an ipad for me stashed into the bag of his somewhere. This is because recently I have fallen in love with the one that I have been using from school. Of course checking facebook, pinterest, and every other waste of time I can find on there are so easily accessible, but there is so much more to it than that. I have been taking it with me everywhere and using it for everything!

Ipads are seriously a great education too! Not only for students, but also for the teacher. I seriously do not know how I am going to be able to write a lesson plan again without one. They allow me to write my rehearsal plan anywhere, can have it right on the stand with my score, and make edits at any point before my rehearsal, even if it is one minute before. They are also great in rehearsal because all gadgets (metronome, tuner, keyboard if necessary) are all in device that is attached with the lesson plan.

As an student I have been using it a lot also. I can edit documents, highlight papers, and do any research I need from one devise. So seriously, anyone talking to Santa Claus any time soon please tell him that he needs to give presents to adults too (and that I would really like an ipad), thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment