Monday 17 September 2012

One more reason to Love Pinterest!

Today in class we were talking about using different sites to organize our organization. Naturally pinterest came up, and I have to admit that though I do not pin a immense amount, I am extremely addicted to pinterest. I have saw pins previously about lessons in math, ELA, science, etc. but for some reason I never thought to look for anything music education relation... Crazy right?

So tonight I just did a simple search of "music classroom" to see what it would come up with. Ironically enough, the first pin that I looked at totally relates to ICT in the music classroom.  The first phrase of this teacher's about me is "I'm a passionately SMART music teacher who loves to create and teach using technology". What could be more perfect than to have this be my lead into for an ICT (music specific) course!

I have just skimmed the surface of this blog so far and I am absolutely loving it. Hope you guys enjoy Cherie Herring even half as much as I do!

http://cphmusic.blogspot.ca/search?updated-max=2012-02-26T11:27:00-05:00

P.S. Let me know if the link doesnt work!

1 comment:

  1. Good find - first steps in building an online personal network.

    ReplyDelete