Sunday 16 September 2012

Intro thoughts ICT

I feel like technology in the music classroom is a complicated concept to incorporate. Though there is alot of technology out there that has alot of potential for our students, I feel that incorporating it into our pre-existing music education system is difficult. With much of our focus beng on producing concerts and productions, is there time in the school year to incorporate technology in the classroom?

I do really hope that our music education system does allow us time to use technologies in the classroom. Or possibly more important is that we make time for technology if we deem it to be important. The potential learning that our students have with technologies is great, and even though incorporating them may be burdensome for ourselves, I think it is extremely important to provide our students this opportunity. I hope that through learning about ICT in education I will find ways to improve my students learning with technologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment